Would you like the simple answer? Okay, the answer is "No, he doesn't. Sorry."
Okay, need more explanation? Alright, here goes.
If the average guy likes you, you just know. Especially if you're confident and observant. I say confident because there are girls who don't realize how desirable they are, and they truly don't believe it when a guy is interested in them—I've totally been there. And I say observant because sometimes the important things are a bit subtle, and if you're not good at reading into words and body language, this could be tough.
But basically, he'll make an effort to spend time with you or catch your attention. He'll do some or all of the following:
- Invite you to things (movie night, game night, party, church activity, etc) OR simply go for it and ask you out
- Eagerly accept your invitations to things (Oh, you're going to get frozen yogurt? Of course I'm in. Mango tart is my fave!)
- Talk to you (Oh hey, we're both on Facebook. Let's chat.)
- Sit by you (Is this seat taken by chance?) and sit close to you (oh yeah, arms touching and everything!)
- Get on your friends' or family's good sides (Let me help with the dishes!)
- Smile around you—a lot (Like, a lot.)
- Be very agreeable (Oh yeah, I totally love T.J.Maxx too!)
- Do things he wouldn't normally want to do (I would LOVE to watch a chick flick during my favorite team's football game.)
If he's doing those things, he definitely likes you. If he's not doing those things—and I say this pretty generally but also pretty confidently—he's just not that into you. There's no need to waste away your days wondering. That doesn't mean he couldn't like you at a future date. I've seen it before, but I wouldn't lounge around waiting for it, and I wouldn't waste my time trying to get him to like me either, because there's nothing more unattractive than a fake, especially one who won't take a hint.
And yes, I've written this for girls to know if guys like them, but guess what? It's pretty much the same the other way around.