Saturday, October 30, 2010

Best Holiday Ever (excepting Christmas, of course)

I LOVE Halloween. Why? Because it's the one time of the year that you can be anyone you want to be! It's a time to show off your creativity, and have fun, and collect candy. What is better than that?! This year, I didn't have time to come up with and make an awesome Halloween costume, but I did make a sweet Jack-o-lantern, so I thought I would share it here along with some of the coolest ones I have seen. :-)

So this is my Cecil-o-lantern. Pretty awesome. In case you don't know, Cecil O. Samuelson is the president of BYU.


The rest are just ones I happened to find online. This one I just think is a clever and fun idea.


This one makes me laugh. Simple, but funny.


This is hilarious! The pumpkin seeds as seeds on a bun--great idea. This could start smelling real bad real fast though.


This is what I considered doing this year--Michael Jackson from the Thriller. Whoever did this did a really good job!


Someone went to a LOT of work for this, but it turned out great. It reminds me of Picasso.


And of course, saw the owl, and couldn't pass it up:

No comments:

Post a Comment